-Kingston upon Thames
-£30k-46k (Depending on Experience)
Opportunity for a Setting Out Engineer to join an established Surveying team with projects based in London.
The successful candidate can be based in Greater London.
- Carry out accurate and timely setting out for construction on site to complete various projects
- Calculate the necessary setting out information from supplied plans and carry out sufficient checks
- Calculate co-ordinates on site layouts for setting out
- Carry out as-built surveys for records
- Take on some topographical or underground utilities surveys from start to finish as required (training given)
- Opportunity to develop in a growing survey engineering department.
There is scope to run your own projects and also work with other senior surveyors on larger projects in a team environment.
- A full clean driving licence is an essential requirement
- ECTIB or CSCS card required
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Lane at MGR Recruitment on 01423 209 004
|Job Category||Land, Rail and Utility Surveying|