Job Title: Land/Rail Surveyor
Location: Midlands Based
Salary: £26,000 – £42,000 (Depending on Level)
As a Land/Rail Surveyor you will have the opportunity to work on diverse and challenging projects on Rail, Roads and other heavy infrastructure projects across the UK.
This role would suit a candidate who is bored of doing the same projects day in day out and would like to get involved in a variety of interesting sectors conducting a variety of different surveys.
You would process from home and not be micromanaged in this role.
- Undertake Land, railway and laser scanning surveys
- Download and Post-Process all the surveyed data to confirm completeness and correctness
- Monitor highways and infrastructure projects for ongoing assessment and reporting
- Conduct concrete structure surveys for schools
- Complete a variety of Surveys on the midlands based HS2 prebuilt work
- Previous UK experience in surveying
- A full UK driving licence
- Midlands based (lots of the work is in the Midlands but expect to travel too)
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Laptop and Phone
How to Apply:
MGR are acting as an employment business to this vacancy. For more information about this role or to apply, please contact Michael Lane at MGR Recruitment on 01423 209 004.
MGR Recruitment is an established leader in recruitment services for the Land and Utility Surveying Sector. We are currently seeking motivated and skilled UK based Land, Utility and Rail Surveyors for a number of positions nationally.
|Job Category||Land, Rail and Utility Surveying|