-North London (Barnet area)
-£25,000- £37,000 (Depending on Level)
Opportunity for a Land Surveyor or a Senior Land Surveyor to join an established team near Barnet working on a number of large complex land surveying projects primarily in the South of England. The client has a wide variety of clients in the infrastructure, civil engineering, housing and renewable energy sectors.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of land, measured building and laser scanning projects
- Mentor and train less experienced surveyors, as required
- Provide technical support to Project Managers
- Coach, mentor and have an active involvement in the management of surveyors within the team
- Download and Post-Process all the surveyed data to confirm completeness and correctness
- Previous Surveying experience.
- Working knowledge of surveying equipment including Total Stations and GPS systems, as well as AutoCAD software
- Experience working across a wide variety of environments and on complex surveys
- Full UK driving licence
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Package includes access to a Company Van, expenses, overtime and bonus
For more information on this role please contact Michael Lane at MGR Recruitment on 01423 209 004
MGR are acting as an employment business to this vacancy
|Job Category||Land, Rail and Utility Surveying|