-Senior CAD Technician
-£29k-40k (Depending on Level)
Opportunity for a Senior CAD Technical to join a Land and Engineering Surveying team in London.
Chance to join a growing team that work on some really interesting a complex project nationally.
• Execution & management of the daily CAD related workload of the department
• Assist department manager & survey managers in preparing quotes
• Liaise with clients and sub-contractors when required
• Assist with management of software & hardware require-ments
• Ensure the department deliverables are of the highest standard & delivered on time / budget
• Supply technical support to survey staff for CAD & scanner related activities
• Strong skills in 2D & 3D AutoCAD & Laser Scan pro-cessing software (especially Leica related)
• Good skills in Revit / BIM and Microstation
• Excellent client facing communication skills
• Commercially aware of project budgets & timescales
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Lane at MGR Recruitment on 01423 209 004
|Job Category||Land, Rail and Utility Surveying|