A great opportunity to join a growing team and head up the Geotechnical function.
The client is a medium sized Engineering Consultancy consisting of surveyors, civil and structural engineers, and geophysicists.
They have a proven track record of being involved in a variety of exciting projects including; Terminal 5 at Heathrow Airport, HS2, Silvertown, British Library, Olympic Park, Gatwick Airport and Hinkley Point C.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience but is expected to be within the 40k-50k range depending on experience.
• Lead and grow a new department, moulding it to how you want it to succeed
• Manage your department in line with defined customer requirements and business defined processes and standards
• Support the management in compilation / response to all approved bids and proposals for Site Investigations in line with defined process and customer expectation
• Brief your team on their projects and support with associated documentation, such as RAMs
• Ensure your team are compliant to company standards and processes
• Deliver your projects on time, on budget, to agreed scope, and to your client’s expectations
• Working under delegation of responsibility, assist with audits on behalf of Quality and HS&E, ensuring full compliance to defined process
• Growing and maintaining supplier relationships
• To work collaboratively with other Business Unit Project Managers in ensuring the highest standard of process management and Project / Task based Work Package performance
• Able to lead and grow a new department in Site Investigation, along with supporting current workload in underground surveying
• 3 Years or more experienced in scoping and managing Site Investigations
• Proven experience and understanding of business finance/commerciality and proven ability to manage costs within a project
• Strong communication skills with the confidence to brief work teams
• Experience establishing and developing relationships with clients
• Right to Work in UK & English speaking
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Scheme linked to your departments net profit
• Staff benefits package including discounts at retailers and gym memberships
• Pension Scheme
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• IT & Phone Package
• Employee Referral Scheme
• Continuous on the job training and development
For more information on this role please contact Michael Lane at MGR Recruitment on 01423 209 004
|Job Category||Ground Investigation|