-Bristol or Hemel Hempstead
-£30k-50k (Depending on Level)
Principal Air Quality Consultant (or Senior) needed to join the team full-time, on a permanent basis, to work on iconic national and international projects with high profile clients in industrial, transport, property, commercial and public sector. The company are specialists and has a proven track record in assessing air, odour and dust impacts to support clients who operate in a wide variety of sectors.
The company has a great structure in place for career progression. The ideal candidate for this role will be driven and wanting the chance to develop their skills further. This is a great chance to have a client facing role and be a project lead on high profile projects.
- Visiting sites (national and international) to monitor ambient air quality and dust using a variety of passive and active sampling equipment
- Predictive assessments using detailed air dispersion models
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Preparing factual and interpretative reports
- Production of quotes and tenders
- To support the growing air quality team
- To train less experienced staff (graduate consultants)
- Science graduate/ postgraduate
- Three or four years of experience
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of science related to air quality, odour, dust, pollutant emission estimation methodologies and meteorological processes
- Ability to interact and liaise with clients and relevant stakeholders
- Expert knowledge and practical use of dispersion models/tools such as ADMS-ROADS/ADMS-URBAN, AERMOD, and DMRB to predict air quality and odour impacts
- Experience in ambient air quality, dust and odour monitoring using both active and passive samplers
- An understanding of the key air pollution policy issues at UK and EU level
- Excellent practical skills and ability to undertake site work independently
- Excellent presentation skills
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and the position comes with generous overtime package including travelling time, 40-hour week, pension, health cover, life insurance and company car.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Lane at MGR Recruitment on 01423 209 004
MGR are acting as an employment business to this vacancy
|Job Category||Acoustics and Air Quality|