-Setting Out Engineer
-£30k-40k (Depending on Experience)
Opportunity for a Setting Out Engineer to join an established national team of surveyors working on Rail and Heavy Civil projects.
You would be working for the surveying department of a medium sized Surveying Consultancy and be part of wider team working on a wide range of projects conducting Engineering surveys.
A great opportunity to work from home and travel to some exciting projects carrying out surveys, post-processing work, and assisting in the resolution of any issues.
- Accurate setting out and surveying
- Producing Asbuilts
- Read and review construction plans
- Daily site diaries, daily record keeping
- Carrying out quality inspections as required
- Ensuring health and safety onsite
- 2+ years setting-out experience
- Competent user of Trimble total station (desirable)
- PTS (desirable)
- Competent user of CAD or similar (desirable)
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Package includes access to a Company Van, expenses, overtime and bonus
For more information on this role please contact Michael Lane at MGR Recruitment on 01423 209 004
|Job Category||Land, Rail and Utility Surveying|