-£20- 35k (Depending on Level)
Utility Surveyor role based for a Surveying Practice.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person join a large surveying practice who are a key player in the construction industry. The Utility Surveying team conduct their utility detection surveys in a variety of settings including construction, power and transport sector.
This position has great scope for development.
- Undertake investigative utility surveys and conduct paperwork
- Liaising with other site surveyors, contractors, suppliers, clients
- Create Utility Survey Reports
- Carry out appropriate quality control checks and issue data to CAD
- Check all survey drawings before they are issued to our customer
- Mentor and train less experienced surveyors
- Provide technical support to Project Managers and internal staff members
- At least 2 years Utility Surveying experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience of underground utility tracing and GPR
- Experience working across a wide variety of environments and on complex surveys
- Ability to post-process GPR data
- Working knowledge/understanding of PAS 128:2014 specification surveys
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly
- A full UK driving licence
- CSCS Card
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Lane at MGR Recruitment on 01423 209 004
|Job Category||Land, Rail and Utility Surveying|