-£25k-£37k (Depending on experience)
Opportunity for an Environmental Site Technician/ Geotechnical Driller to join an established multi-disciplinary environmental consulting firm working on a number of projects across the UK but mainly in the South and the Midlands.
The ideal candidate will work from home attending various sites to complete projects.
• Carrying out Dynamic Window Sampling Drilling throughout the UK
• Specialising in geotechnical assessments and providing foundation recommendations
• Health and Safety will be at the forefront of everything carried out
• Other works will be included such as BRE testing, site walkovers, trial pitting and other site-based works to support the site team
• General administrative tasks that support your core role, report building and presenting of information
• Customer liaison and supervision of site works
• Preferably CSCS or similar in site works.
• At least 2years’ experience in a similar role.
• Full driving license
• Experience driving a trailer or larger goods vehicle.
• Excavator license and experience. (not essential)
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Package includes access to a Company Van, expenses, overtime and bonus. All PPE & uniform provided,
For more information on this role please contact Michael Lane at MGR Recruitment on 01423 209 004
MGR are acting as an employment business to this vacancy
|Job Category||GeoEnvironmental Engineering|